LOW VOLTAGE RESCUE COURSE
Certificate/Unit No. or Subtitle
The CPC32713 Certificate III in Gas Fitting is designed to enable participants to install, alter, remove, repair, service and test type A domestic and commercial gas appliances and Type A gas systems, under supervision, after applying for and being granted their interim gas work licence for Queensland.
The course is designed in conjunction with the employer workplace training support. This program is undertaken as a traineeship/apprenticeship and upon successful completion of the training course, the applicant is required to complete weekly logbooks.
Our team will meet with interested employers to assess their eligibility and to organise the relevant funding applications/approvals. The employer must apply through the Apprentiship training organisations first – if they wish to apprentice through this qualification, otherwise please refer to the User pays program Certificate III in gas fitting located here .
Who is this course designed for?
[Content to go here]
Course At A Glance
SUBJECT UNIT: CPCPGS4023B – Install, Commission & Service Type B Gas Appliances
Nationally Recognised? Yes.
- Complete the pre-eLearning work before attending the face to face.
- Restricted electrical or electrical licence is required to achieve the final Statement of Attainment to complete the course.
|Education (onsite)||7-10 days
|E-Learning (online)||20 hours online (prior to 10-day face-to-face course.
50 hours online (prior to 7-day face-to-face course.
|TYPE B GAS COURSE||Early bird - $4,100
Standard - $4,600
|(Optional) Restricted Electrical Units||Special Price - $1,995|
Blended Restricted Electrical Course
Additional to the Type B gas Course.
- Must be enrolled or completed Bizmatrix Type B gas course.
- E-learning 20-30 hrs + 5 days face to face.
- No training permit or Logbooks required.
- Test and Tag unit included.
- Disconnect/ Reconnect,Locate Rectify, Plugs/ Cords 250 Vac.
Special Price $1995 for the Restricted Electrical for Type B gas.
10-14 Day Type B Gas Course
EARLY BIRD (Brisbane Only)
E-Learn + 7-10 days
E-Learn+ 7-10 days
Restricted Electrical Unit Cluster
Optional for those who don’t hold a restricted electrical licence.
Completed in conjuction with the Type B gas course.
E-learn + 5 days
This will depend on what you want to achieve.
- Relevant legislation and Standards associated with Type B gas
- How to compile a Submission for a new Type B gas installation
- Install, Commissioning and service of Type B gas appliances
- Identify and complete all relevant documentation.
- Understand the correct testing techniques for Type B gas appliances.
- Understand the compliance and safety aspects of Type B gas.
- Combustion analysis, Burner Management Systems, commissioning.
- Complete coverage of AS3814 – and AS1375.
- Valve training testing/ setting up Gas regulators and OPSO systems,
- Start gas, Main gas set up.
Training Dates & Locations – 2020
Location: Unit 52-53 / 193-203 South Pine Road, 4500 Brendale, Queensland.
Frequency: Training courses in Brisbane are held regularly as listed.
Next courses :
TYBG-1-BNE-2020 – Feb-March 2020 Training Course Brisbane: Online e-learning + 10 days face to face sessions -Week one- 17-21 February 2020 Week Two- 2-6 March 2020.
TYBG-2-BNE-2020 – April/May 2020 Training Course Brisbane: Online e-learning + 10 days face to face sessions -Week one- 20-24 April 2020 Week Two- 11-15 May 2020
Location: Bizmatrix Campbelltown Sydney Campus
Frequency: Training courses in Sydney
TYBG-SYDNEY-1-2020- Course Complete five Modules:
Online-e learning & Assessment + 7 days face to face| Campbelltown Sydney –
-Session 1: 11th-13th February 2020 (3 Days) +
-Session 2:16th-19th February 2020 (4 Days)= Total 7 days
Enrollment NOW open- Course Online starts immediately
The Online e-course is comprised of
• Induction gas basics- 5-8 hrs –
• Modules 1-5 approximately 20-40 hrs
- All online e-learning to be completed by: 11th February 2020
- Sydney Face to Face practical sessions Start 11th February 2020 (7days ) at EMS Campbelltown NSW
|TYBG-Sydney-1-2020:Type B gas course-MARCH-eLearning 7 days practical||11-13; 16-19 March 2020||07:30 am – 05:00 pm||Campbelltown SYDNEY NSW||9||$4,600.00|
Location: Bizmatrix Mobile Resources, Charles Darwin University.
Location: Mobile training facilities available.
Frequency: Courses in Gladstone are arranged on demand.
Location: Locations vary.
Frequency: Training courses in Canberra are held annually.
+–After completing the Type B gas course you will be able to…
With the foundation skills and knowledge to Install,service and commission Type B gas appliances, you will be able to:
- Understand the legislative & compliance requirements.
- How to create a compliant submission.
- Safely commission a Type B gas appliance.
- Complete basic fault finding and service for Type B gas appliances.
- Have the first step of gaining your Type B gas Licence or Gas Work Authorisation.
+–Once I pass the course, what can I do?
This will depend on what you want to achieve.
If you only require a record of results, then you do not need to get a restricted electrical licence / electrical licence. Just provide a copy of the record of results to your employer.
If you need a statement of attainment- then you will require a restricted electrical licence to achieve the final Statement of attainment. You have 10 months to complete and get the restricted electrcal for the Type B gas Statement of attainment .
If you have the Statement of Attainment, then apply for a Gas Work Authorisation or a Type B gas licence. Note there will be licencing requirements for these applications.
We recommend you maintain your currency and you should plan to complete referesher training through out your licence or work career.