GAS WORK LICENCE / AUTHORISATION APPLICATION
Applying for a Queensland Gas Work Licence / Authorisation
Applying for a gas licence doesn’t need to be a difficult task. Simply follow the step by step instructions located here.
A few items before applying for a Gas Work Licence/ Authorisation:
- Have you completed the required training for the class of licence?
- Do you have a logbook of experience to support your application?
- Make certain you have copies of the statement of attainment / Certificates – Certified by a JP.
- This is a Queensland Only Licence or Gas Authorisation. If you want to mutual recognise a gas licence from another state or New Zealand , there must be a corresponding , like for like QLD gas licence.
The full details are set out on the link above and is a step by step guide to a successfull licence application- if you are eligible.
Our recommendation is to provide more of what is asked and to provide everything that is asked.
Paint the Picture
- Fill in all the blanks.
- Get the supporting documents JP certified.
- Have a checklist and check each item off as you go.
- Keep a copy of your application and supporting documents.
If you have not completed the training , then go to this area for a selection of the correct course that is right for you.