TYPE B GAS FLUE COURSE
CPCPGS3050A Install Type B Gas Appliance Flues Course
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to install flue systems for Type B gas appliances. Work may also involve the installation of power flue applications. The design requirements of this unit are limited to the application of the design to layout and installation.
Who is this course designed for?
Anyone who has completed a CPC32713 Certificate III in Gas Fitting or completed the pre-requisite CPCPCM2043 Carry out WHS requirements. Those seeking to achieve the licensing requirements in Canberra ACT for a restricted Type B gas appliance licence or other licensing requirements. In some jurisdictions, this unit of competency may form part of accreditation, licensing, legislative, and regulatory or certification requirements.
Note this unit maybe a licence requirement in some areas. It is highly recommended to complete this work if you are accredited for Type B works.
Course At A Glance
Unit: CPCPGS3050A Install Type B gas appliance flues
Nationally Recognised? Yes.
- The applicant must have a gas fitting license or Type B gas restricted authorisation or Type B gas work authorisation or have completed CPCPGS4023B Install, commission and service Type B gas appliance.
- If you do not already have the pre-requisite CPCPCM2043A Carry out WHS requirements, we now offer this unit as a separate online unit- with the completion of the practical during the practical session.
|Education (onsite)||1 day
|E-Learning (online)||1 day.
8 hours of online work.
|Type B Flues unit||$990|
|Both units||1 day $1,450|
Type B Gas Flues Unit
Type B Gas Flues
CPCPCM2043A Carry out WHS requirements
Both units (1 day in total)
- Students will be able to install flue systems for Type B gas appliances.
- Work may also involve the installation of power flue applications.
- The design requirements of this unit are limited to the application of the design to layout and installation.
Training Dates & Locations – 2020
Location: Unit 52-53 / 193-203 South Pine Road, 4500 Brendale, Queensland.
Frequency: Training courses in Brisbane are held regularly as listed.